zaterdag 20 augustus 2011

My girlfriend Zola came for a visit!!!!



Waiting for my Girlfriend to arrive...



Jieha,there She comes!!!!!





Hello Beaudor,here I am....lets rock and roll







Kiss first....









What a wild Girl she is my Zola!






The day after,I had a relaxing day on my sunlounger.....














But also missed Her a lot,maybe soon I'll get my own playfriend.......




6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhh wat heerlijk!!!!!
    So good to see your friends again and you are such a nice couple:)
    I miss you Mr. B

    Liefs uit Holland!
    >M<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Monsieur B looks exactly like Mr. Bond in that first shot....(Beaudor, *Baywatch Beaudor*)...

    Zola is beautiful.... she's the girl for *B*!
    (What a kiss!)

    I hope they will *rendevous* again!

    A *BWO* to Monsieur B and a huge hug to you!!!!

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beaudor, you look like you belong in that fancy car!

    Nola is the one for you. I like that you gave each other a BWO ;P

    What are you reading on your sunlounger??

    Love and hugs from me!

    xoxo
    lolo♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You're a lucky dog to have a girlfriend and a soon-to-be playfriend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. love designed from above is easy to spot, and this is obviously that!!!

    watching this date unfold is charming, adorable, hilarious, and very well executed! i'm still smiling

    ♥
    kj

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Beaudor
    Thanks for the blog post - you make me feel very special xxx see you next time xxx ZOLA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leuk dat je mijn weblog bezoekt!
Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een reactie geeft.