woensdag 8 september 2010

Feeling like a filmstar,they made a drawing of Me.

Yesterday my dearest friend Marianne(well she's Marja's a bit" some 45 years" longer)
came for a visit,can't help myself have to jump allover her,yeah it's "True Love".. on the pic you see also my granddad who's doing much better,well back to Marianne she brought together with Germain a GIFT as you can see Marja LOVED ......when I looked at it I understood it was Me!!!!!!
Me and my pack want to thank the artist she really did a "wonderful" job,it really is Me.
On my next blog I'll show you all how it was made,and the site from this gifted artist think you want one from your doggies too ;)))

5 opmerkingen:

  1. So pleased you like it Marja...Beaudor really is stunning dog, and he was a joy to draw.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I couldn't wait for you to see it, Mister B!!!

    The artist did a great job and Marianne was so sweet and thoughtful (like always) to do this :)

    Happy Birthday again Marja!!! ♥

    xoxo Lolo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great gift and such a great likeness of you! Mom would love something like that and her birthday is next week. Hmmm...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Marja! What a fabulous likeness of the "one and only" GORGEOUS BEAUDOR! I just saw the website where the artist (who is it?) posted that ADORABLE FACE! It is a perfect image....

    Love the photos...so happy your Father is doing well...

    Liebe Grusse - and kiss the "Movie Star" for me! Oooh...I saw "Remi's Comment".... here comes trouble! Ha Ha!

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You see sometimes it is nice when someone takes pictures ;)

    Die laatste is echt leuk! Wat staat ie er mooi op!

    Ik heb het kinderfeestje overleefd ;-P

    Ik hoop gewoon dat je er blij mee bent lieverd! Ik heb al maanden plezier van het idee gehad.

    Liefs Marianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leuk dat je mijn weblog bezoekt!
Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een reactie geeft.