vrijdag 7 januari 2011

My dear Marianne became Grandma today


Last Tuesday Marja went to visit Marianne and you know what,She didn't took Me along......

And of course Nick was at home and went jogging with Me,but I missed her and wanted to give Marianne a kiss,one of my special wetties.






Like this one,so here it comes CONGRATULATIONS with your just born Granddaughter Josje and for Granddad Germain a high five.
Sunday We will bring some Bubbles along and then You get your Kiss in person,xxxxxxxx.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Isn't it great!!!!
    I am sorry to have missed your wet one!
    But please save it for next time.
    Hope to show some pictures soon of the new citizen of the world;)

    Liefs
    >M<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Marianne: gefeliciteerd en heel veel geluk met en voor jullie pasgeboren kleindochter! Lekker genieten van jullie wondertje!
    groetjes Jørna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. haha!! I love the kissing picture!

    Marianne is too young and pretty to be a Grandma. Must be a mistake ;)

    I called to tell her congratulations anyway!!

    xoxo
    Love Lo♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beaudor - another new addition to Tante Marianne's Famalie! Josje will grow quickly and learn to love you!!!

    I KNOW you gave big wet ones to everyone this weekend! I am jealous!!!!

    Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Leuk dat je mijn weblog bezoekt!
Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een reactie geeft.